At all times, especially in this uncertain climate, we want to assure you that the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is our highest priority. The team at Hotel Bellwether is here to provide you with a safe and relaxing stay. We have taken thorough measures to deep clean the hotel, ensuring our guests of a safe, well maintained environment.
Here are a few of the measures we are taking to enhance your stay with us:
– Requiring all guests to wear masks when around others and maintain a 6-foot distance while in public areas – Socially distanced check-in with sanitizing procedures in place after every guest interaction
- – Increased hand-sanitizing stations, allowing staff and guests to disinfect their hands more frequently
- – Promoting frequent hand washing of all guests and employees
- – Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting of high-volume, high-touch areas (i.e. ice machines, doorknobs, elevator buttons, luggage carts, etc.)
- – Guests will be given the option to opt-out of the regularly scheduled housekeeping services
- – Enhanced cleanings and elevated sanitation standards throughout guest rooms with our electrostatic sprayer
- – All guest room items such as remote controls, thermostat, telephones, etc. will be sanitized in our daily housekeeping service
- – All cleaned and ready guest rooms are inspected, sanitized, and disinfected with the appropriate CDC approved measures
- – All common areas, hallways, lobbies, and meeting rooms are sprayed by a professional each night with a similar sanitation mist as the electrostatic sprayer
- – Screen employees for signs/symptoms of coronavirus at start of each shift
- – Educating our employees about the coronavirus and how to prevent transmission
- – Requiring all employees to wear masks and maintain a 6-foot distance
- – Monitoring health departments at the local, state and federal levels to ensure we receive the latest updatesand protocols
Special hotel room requests or concerns on cleaning procedures can be discussed directly with our Front Office Manager by calling (360) 392-3178.
Groups & Meetings Bookings
The Hotel Bellwether is aware this is an uncertain time and our events team is actively working to address the needs of our events. Please contact the hotel sales team to review the options for your event. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding during this time.